Tel:+44 (0) 1980 629438
Fax:+44 (0) 1980 629594
Additional FeaturesAdopt an animal
Childrens play area
Tractor and trailer rides
Undercover Adventure Play Barn
Special OffersGroups and educational visits welcome with discounted rates for 15+ pre-booked
DescriptionWhen was the last time you stroked a lamb? Or raced against a piglet (who can cover 9 miles an hour!) Or rode on a tractor trailer so you could see all around the farm? Have you walked a calf? Held a chick in the palm of your hand? Groomed an Angora rabbit with white fluffy fur?
Here you can....come and join us, family fun as it's meant to be!
Cholderton Charlie's Rare Breeds Farm Park and Rabbit World is a converted milk dairy farm, set in beautiful countryside on the Wiltshire & Hampshire border only 4 miles from Stonehenge, with views to Salisbury Cathedral. Offering a relaxing experience for all ages whether you come for a coffee, or a few hours or even to stay!
Our features include:
• New Education centre
• Rabbit World with over 50 breeds
• "Pork Stakes" Pig Races - at peak times
• Friendly Animals to Touch and Feed
• Tractor & Trailer Rides (small additional charge)
• Adventure and Toddlers Play Areas
• Undercover and Outdoor Picnic Areas
• The Ewe Tree Tea-rooms serving lunches, snacks and cream teas
• Iron Age roundhouse created in the summer of 2002
• Craft and Gift shop with local crafts displayed
• A Nature Trail through an ancient wood with glades and a badger set
• Groups and educational visits welcome with discounted rates for 15+ pre-booked
• Free Parking including Coach parking
• Disabled visitors are welcome
For further details please click on Visit Website button.