Additional FeaturesCentral Heating
Open all Year
Bed linen provided
DescriptionWillowbank Lodges nestles in a small hamlet in the heart of the Pewsey Vale bordering the Kennet and Avon canal side.
The five luxury log cabins have been solidly built from Russian redwood and are situated in three and a half acres including a private lake and are surrounded by beautiful countryside and a wide variety of wildlife.
The cabins provide a superb holiday base from which to explore the ancient county of Wiltshire and are easily accessed from the M3 and M4. Furthermore, the airports of London Heathrow, Bristol, Southampton and Bournemouth are between one and one and a half hours drive away. The local village of Pewsey is less than two miles away and boasts a good supermarket, butcher, baker, petrol station, garage, Indian restaurant, cafes and pubs and it also has a railway station with a fast train service to London and the West Country.
THE LUXURY LAKESIDE CABINS
There are three, two bedroom cabins and two, one bedroom cabins each individually and tastefully furnished to a very high standard and features include:
• Very comfortable large beds with pure cotton bed linen and feather duvets
• En-suite or separate bathrooms for each bedroom
• One disabled friendly bathroom
• Fully equipped kitchens with extra large sinks
• Spacious living rooms with traditional, squishy sofas and chairs, rugs, coffee and lamp tables, bookcases, dressers, reading lights and lots of pictures
• The larger cabins have ramps for wheelchair users and all have wide doors
• Utility rooms with washer/driers in the larger cabins
• Flat screen Freesat TV’s with DVD players
• Lots of DVDs, games and books
• Wonderful smell of pine in the cabins
• Extra bed can be provided by arrangement in the larger cabins
• Pet friendly in three of the cabins
• Large, covered verandas for sitting out in all seasons
• Communal grassed areas around cabins with views over stream or lake
• Wi-Fi to be installed by summer
• Private lake just metres away with benches to sit and watch the wildlife
• Own pair of beautiful nesting swans
• A few metres away from the Kennet and Avon canal
• Right on the National Cycle Route
• Secure bicycle shed
• Wonderful canal walks
Please click on 'Visit Website' and 'View on Map' buttons at the top of this page and look at our fantastic picture gallery, guest comments so far, our ‘Places to Visit’ and ‘Activities’ pages which will give you plenty of ideas for fun and interesting things to do for all ages.
Tel: ++44(0)1672 562110
Mob: ++44(0)7778 205763