Additional Features4 Star
Bed Linen included
DescriptionBased on a working farm guests have access to private course fishing lakes which are free of charge as well as an outdoor heated swimming pool
Convenient for both Bradford on Avon and the beautiful city of Bath with sight-seeing and shopping opportunities Church Farm Cottages in West Wiltshire makes an excellent base for visiting the many and varied attractions of the area.
Located in the village of Broughton Gifford the pretty National Trust village of Lacock is close by as are Castlecombe and Westonbirt Arboretum.
A short drive away are the legendary stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury as are Longleat and Stourhead. Nearby are The National Trust properties of Great Chalfield Manor and The Courts Gardens both within easy walking distance of the farm.
There is a choice of two tastefully renovated barns, The Dairy and Walnut Tree Cottage, all retaining original features and finished to a high standard.
• Friday changeover
• Short Breaks available (min 3 nights)
• Longer term lets (house moves etc)
• Ample on site safe parking
• Wheelchair access (The Dairy)
• Rates include, linen, towels, heating & electricity
• Strictly non smoking
• We do not accept pets - sorry
• On site Farm shop
• Lawned paddock for games and barbeques
• Direct access to footpaths & bridle way
• Outdoor Solar heated Swimming Pool
• Use of Tennis Court (by arrangement)
• Train stations at Bradford-on-Avon and Bath
There is a local village shop at Holt 1.5 miles away and two village pubs.
Surrounded by open countryside the cottages also have the added attraction of a private coarse fishing lake as well as an outdoor heated swimming pool available for visitors’ use.
For further details and location please click on links ‘ Visit Website and View on Map at the top of this page.