Additional FeaturesCD Player
Bed linen provided
Electricity Charges Included
Inclusive of hot water
DescriptionLocated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty this farmstay accommodation is perfect for horse riding, cycling and walking and is the ideal centre for visiting Wiltshire’s World Heritage sites.
Close to the picturesque village of Etchilhampton, on the eastern side of Devizes our 4 luxury Self Catering Cottages are available for holidays, short breaks and weekends, each with Wi-Fi internet access available 24/7 and one of the cottages are rated Mobility Grade 1 for disabled visitors.
Each cottage has low energy lighting throughout and the Granary is designed to be eco-friendly.
Linnet, Kestrel and Swallow Cottages
Each have 2 bedrooms, Kestrel being rated Mobility Grade 1 for disabled visitors. Each cottage comfortably sleeps 4 people (+ cot) and includes:
* A well-equipped kitchen
* Full central heating
* 'Healthopaedic' mattresses
* Comfortable living area with sofa, armchairs & coffee table
Shared facilities also include BBQ, Patio area with lawn, Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and upright freezer.
The Granary was converted from a former farm building in 2007 into a luxurious 3 bedroomed dwelling on 2 floors with spiral staircase and vaulted ceilings.
Hot water and full central heating are supplied from a renewable energy system thereby reducing our carbon footprint.
The Eco friendly Granary includes:
* A living room with sofas, armchair, coffee table and a wood burning stove
* Digital television, DVD and music centre with iPod docking station
* Telephone and wi-fi internet access
* Fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, ceramic hob and fridge freezer
* Dining area with solid oak table and 6 chairs
* 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms with healthopedic mattresses
* Sofa bed (sleeps 2)
* 2 bathrooms - the main bathroom has a toilet, bath and shower & the en-suite to the double bedroom has a toilet, wash basin and walk-in shower
* Patio and garden area with use of barbecue
* Private parking
All our cottages have beds ready made up for your arrival and towels are included.
For guests staying one week or more a welcome pack will be made available.
All our cottages are inspected annually and are currently graded 4 star. As a member of Farmstay UK you can be assured that our cottages have been inspected and quality assessed.
For further details, online booking and location please click on Visit Website and View on Map buttons at the top of this page